- photo with crowns and cake --- Sting et Police fêtent la galette des Rois à Paris au Bar des Théâtres, avenue Montaigne. 8 janvier 1982.
- Billboard - Feb. 13: Stewart is shown on TV show TWO ON THE TOWN with Richard Bey (WCBS in New York)
- in early March Sting performed I Shall Be Released on the Old Grey Whistle Test TV show (Outlandos newsletter March 1982)
- returning from the USA end of April - Sting: a few weeks at home before a holiday on his own on Jamaica (Outlandos newsletter June 1982) - he stayed at Goldeneye and was there when the Falkland war was still going on (April 2 - June 20, 1982 - mentioned in Lyrics 10/07)
- Alain Fournier - Shepton Mallet rehearsal photo from 14.07.1982 said to be with Stewart...
- Brian Mellor visits a still jet-lagged Sting at his Hampstead home after the US tour - he's working with a piano player at home (Time Out - October 22, 1982)
- between Sept. 23 and Oct. 10 Sting got rid of his large right earring
- Sting at ASCAP Dinner for members of Britain's PRS - getting 3 awards - around end October / early November ? (Billboard clipping)
Pages in category "1982"
The following 200 pages are in the current category.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)