- On 1968-08-04, Andy Summers performed with Eric Burdon And The Animals at the Orange County Fairgrounds (Newport Pop Festival) in Costa Mesa, CA, USA.
- On 1976-08-04, Stewart Copeland went to a party in London, England, UK - while Andy Summers performed with Kevin Ayers in Helsinki, Finland.
- On 1977-08-04, The Police travelled from Paris to Mont-de-Marsan, France.
- On 1978-08-04, Stewart Copeland was photographed for the Can't Stand Losing You cover in London, England, UK.
- On 1980-08-04, The Police worked on Zenyatta Mondatta at Wisseloord Studios in Hilversum, The Netherlands.
- On 1981-08-04, The Police met the Jackson 5 backstage at the Montreal Forum.
- On 1982-08-04, Sting and Trudie Styler were guests at Stringfellow's 2nd birthday party in London, England, UK.
- On 1986-08-04, Today Stewart Copeland is interviewed for the US TV show "Good Morning America" while being in London, England, UK.
- On 1987-08-04, Andy Summers performed at Parker's in Seattle, WA, USA - while Sting was probably shooting Stormy Monday on Newcastle, England, UK.
- On 1988-08-04, Sting performed at the Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre in Englewood, CO, USA.
- On 1991-08-04, Sting performed at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, WI, USA.
- On 1996-08-04, Sting performed at the Sandstone Amphitheatre in Bonner Springs, KS, USA.
- On 2000-08-04, Sting performed at Chronicle Pavilion in Concord, CA, USA.
- On 2004-08-04, Sting received the David Angell Humanitarian Award in Beverly Hills, CA, USA.
- On 2007-08-04, The Police performed at the Pimlico Race Course (Virgin Festival) in Baltimore, MD, USA.
- On 2008-08-04, The Police performed at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, NY, USA.
- On 2009-08-04, Stewart Copeland and Jeff Seitz worked on Ben Hur Live music at Skyline Tonfabrik in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- On 2010-08-04, Sting and Trudie Styler opened a shop ("Tenuta il Palagio") for organic products from their own farm at Il Palagio.
- On 2016-08-04, Sting performed at the Kulturværftet in Elsinore (Helsingør), Denmark.