|a photo from today's drive from Phoenix to Tucson - copyright www.roadstories.co.uk|
|a poster for this concert|
|a ticket for this concert - provided by Alex Monroy|
|Artist performing:||The Police|
|Tour:||1980-1981 Zenyatta Mondatta Tour|
|Venue:||Main Auditorium, University of Arizona|
|Location:||Tucson, AZ, USA|
|Ticket prices:||US$ 5,50 - 6,50|
Among the songs played were:
- Don't Stand So Close To Me
- Walking On The Moon
- Man In A Suitcase
- When The World Is Running Down
- De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
- Message In A Bottle
- Can't Stand Losing You (with Reggatta de Blanc)
This section needs more information. Please note if an official or unofficial recording, or recording(s), is known to exist of this performance.
The concert was sold out - there were 2.600 people in the audience. It was reviewed in the "Tucson Citizen" on November 10, 1980 and SLIT fanzine.
This section needs more information.
- ticket, poster
- Police File No.7 tour schedule
- Police File No.13 (Sting photo taken between Phoenix and Tucson)
- The Arizona Daily Wildcat (school paper which announces this gig at the Main Auditorium)
- Tucson Citizen review
- Rolling Stone November 13, 1980 - mentions the 11th for Tucson...
- review in SLIT Fanzine
- Alex Monroy (Greasy Tony's information)