The Last Ship (musical)
|The Last Ship|
|Composed by:||Book by John Logan and Brian Yorkey; Music and lyrics by Sting|
|Length:||2 hours 30 minutes with one intermission.|
|Premiere venue:||VENUE NAME|
|Premiere location:||CITY, COUNTRY|
Opening statement: Please insert a brief statement about this composition. For television scores, use Template:Television (score) instead of this template. For film scores, use Template:Film (score) instead of this template. In some cases, Template:Song will fit better, or some combination of these two templates. Please use your best judgment based on the recording and performance history of this composition.
This section needs more information. Include an introduction to this composition: if it was commissioned for a particular event, based on a particular source material, other individuals involved in the production of this piece, etc.
- Previews in Chicago started on 2014-06-10
- The official Chicago tryout opening was on 2014-06-25
- Previews began at the Neil Simon Theatre in New York on 2014-09-29.
- The official opening date at the Neil Simon Theatre was 2014-10-26.
Composition appears on the following album releases:
|Cover art||Album title||Release date||Release country|
Quotations and trivia
- Normal ticket prices for the performances at the Neil Simon Theatre were $68.75-146.75 with premium tickets costing $242.
- Asbury Park Press
- Associated Press
- Chicago Tribune
- Columbus Dispatch
- Deadline Hollywood
- New York Times
- Perez Hilton
- Wall Street Journal