|BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PHOTOGRAPH. Should be a photo taken at that concert, or a ticket stub scan, or something similarly identifying of the event.|
|Artist performing:||Luciano Pavarotti|
|Venue:||Club Europa 92|
|Support acts:||Sting, Zucchero, ...|
|Ticket prices:||TICKET PRICES|
- Panis Angelicus (with Luciano Pavarotti)
- Muoio Per Te (with Zucchero)
- It's Probably Me (with Dominic Miller)
- Room 19 (Sha La La La Lee) (with Bob Geldof)
- La Donna È Mobile (with Luciano Pavarotti, Zucchero, Lucio Dalla, Brian May, Michael Kamen)
The concert was broadcast on TV and is also available on CD.
In the morning Sting, Trudie Styler and their children left the Hotel Baglioni for a walk in the center of Bologna. Around noon they came back - Sting and Trudie entered one of several limousines that were waiting and left - probably to have lunch at Pavarotti's restaurant in Santa Maria del Mugnano near Modena.
source: Sting - Professional Diary 1985-2002, internet (venue), TV recording, Enrico Mario Pierotti, ad / poster