1979-1980 Reggatta de Blanc Tour musical gear (Andy Summers)
|Andy Summers' gear for the Reggatta de Blanc Tour|
|Band or ensemble:||The Police|
|Time gear used:||1979 - 1980|
- 1961 Fender Telecaster, with maple neck, built-in preamp and brass bridge
- 1958 Gibson Les Paul Custom (August / September / December 1979 concerts)
- Fender Stratocaster (October / November 1979 concerts)
- 1961 Fender Stratocaster (1980 concerts)
- two Marshall 100 watt amps, model 1959
- two 4 x 12 cabinets, model 1960A
- Pete Cornish Pedalboard, containing effects such as compressor, distortion, chorus, flanger and phase.
Quotations and trivia
This section needs more information. Include any quotes of interest from the artist on the use of this gear or anything else of relevance.
This section needs more information. Include intra-wiki links that are relevant.
This section needs more information.
References and footnotes
The information Andy's Hammersmith equipment is taken from Superpop - October 6, 1979.