Fair use in Secret Journey
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It's a low resolution copy of a record cover.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the record in any way, in fact, it may encourage sales.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another CD.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article or used in the infobox thereof.
Derived from a digital capture (scan/photo) of the record cover (creator of this digital version is irrelevant as the copyright in all equivalent images is still held by the same party). Copyright held by the record company or the artist. Claimed as fair use regardless.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:19, 4 November 2008||400 × 374 (65 KB)||Dietmar|
- You cannot overwrite this file.