File:Music For Montserrat DVD.jpg
Fair use in Music For Montserrat
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It's a low resolution copy of a videotape or dvd cover.
- It doesn't limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the video/dvd in any way, in fact, it may encourage sales.
- Because of the low resolution, copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another DVD.
- The image is itself a subject of discussion in the article or used in the infobox thereof.
Derived from a digital capture (scan/photo) of the video cover (creator of this digital version is irrelevant as the copyright in all equivalent images is still held by the same party). Copyright held by the record company or the artist. Claimed as fair use regardless.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:23, 11 February 2010||525 × 744 (100 KB)||Dietmar|
- You cannot overwrite this file.