2020-02-07 (Stewart Copeland)
|program artwork for this performance|
|Artist performing:||Stewart Copeland / The Mendelssohn Choir Of Pittsburgh|
|Location:||McKees Rocks, PA, USA|
|Support acts:||SUPPORT ACTS|
|Ticket prices:||TICKET PRICES|
- O quam gloriosum – Tomás Luis de Victoria
- Media vita – Notker Balbus, arr. Michael McGlynn
- Introduction of Stewart Copeland and discussion of Satan's Fall
- O fortuna from Carmina Burana – Carl Orff
- Sympathy for the Devil/Friend of the Devil – Mick Jagger, Keith Richards/Jerry Garcia, John Dawson, Robert Hunter, arr. Josh Bauder
This section needs more information. Please note if an official or unofficial recording, or recording(s), is known to exist of this performance.
Before the show there was a VIP meet & greet with Stewart Copeland.
Stewart's "performance" would be directing The Mendelssohn Choir Of Pittsburgh for O Fortuna (from Carmina Burana).
This section needs more information.
- Review: New rock opera by Police drummer Stewart Copeland proves a fresh take on hell - Pittsburgh Post Gazette